Just-In-Time Concrete is looking for someone who:
- Is open and willing to learn a new skill.
- Enjoys seeing the finished result of the work they create. Likes making something and saying “I helped do that.”
- Doesn’t want to be stuck behind a desk. Enjoys being physical at work and keeping physically fit. The job does require a lot of lifting and being on your feet all day.
- Wants to be involved in a workplace where people look out for one another and where the owner is involved in day to day operations.
- Wants to be part of an organization that is growing and not stagnant.
- Wants to improve their skills and work their way up in a company.
- May have previous work in construction, landscaping, farming or similar a plus (not required for all positions).
We are looking for laborers to start immediately in the following positions:
General Concrete Laborer: Tying rebar, filling concrete forms, lifting of up to 75lbs., ability to maintain heavy labor throughout the week and must be able to work in any outside weather. Mandatory overtime. Must have experience. Minimum Age is 18+ years old. For a full listing of all requirements and qualifications, download a job description by clicking HERE.
Concrete Finisher: Smooth and finish surfaces of poured concrete, such as floors, walks, sidewalks, roads, or curbs using a variety of hand and power tools. Align forms for sidewalks, curbs, or gutters; patch voids; and use saws to cut expansion joints amongst other responsibilities. For a full listing of all requirements and qualifications, download a job description by clicking HERE.
Carpenter: Ability to form a wall after line has been given or work with a Foreman’s written instructions. Ability to assist with layout and setting anchor bolts and supervise a workman helping them. Ability to use Level and Transit. Ability to read construction drawings. Selects, loads, and hauls job material to work site. Measures lumber using square, measuring tape and ruler and marks cutting lines on materials using pencil and scriber. Shapes materials to required sizes using saws, chisels, and planes. Is familiar with all safe work practices for hand tools and power tools. Uses carpentry ahnd tools such as hammers, levels, squares, screwdrivers, adjustable wrenches, hand and power saws, drill motors and pry bars. Nails cleats (braces) across boards to construct concrete supporting forms. Ability to brace forms in place with form system, ties, turnbuckles, or lumber for use in building concrete piers, footings, and walls. Erects wood or metal stud frame work for structures and lays subflooring. Ability to construct forms, chutes, and set form panels for pouring concrete and grout. Sets and braces anchor bolts with precision within specified tolerances. Performs minor maintenance or cleaning activities with tools and equipment. Ability to tie rebar. Safe operation of electric and pneumatic tools, May rig materials. Responsible for observing and complying with all safety and project rules. For a full listing of all requirements and qualifications, download a job description by clicking HERE.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
- Paid vacations and paid holidays.
- We will provide initial PPE.
- Equal Opportunity Employer.